Sunday, June 28, 2015

Again another dream in a dream...

From what I remember it started again, like all other dreams, suddenly in a place that I remember like normal, with memories and this feeling I was living there all my life...
Usually my brain takes rooms or light memory from places I was really living in before at some point in my life, this time was my home in Bolivia, close to big windows we had, but the place overall was different, more destroyed and old, like I had more age than I have now, and maybe I was talking with someone I don't know, but I was sleepy in my dreams, and then suddenly again in another place...
This time was another place, with again, another memories and even another body, I was more wide, maybe fat maybe, and I was in my flat at university, exactly in the bathroom, and it's very weird but I was looking at me in the mirror and I couldn't recognise me, a wide guy with a different face, I think my brain just took my memories from me watching in the mirror and didn't match the memories from who ever I was dreaming.
So for a second I said, wait.. this is not me, this have to be a dream, it must be a dream, so I went out of the bathroom and walk in the corridor, there was plenty of people I've never seen, suddenly I felt like that guy's memory went out from me and it was me, not him, people looked at me like what's happening? and I was convinced it was a dream so I said them, this is a dream, I wanted to walk faster but I couldn't, I was saying again and again this is a dream, I can do what I want, and so I went against a wall and passed through the wall.
but still I couldn't walk fast, I felt my body very heavy, it was like my brain didn't wanted me to do whatever. There was a little girl, and some how I knew she could understand, I wanted to run to her but my brain was against it, and when I got closer I woke up in the other dream, where I was old...
Again in this first dream, I had the memory from the deeper dream and I was confused, because I was looking around and everything was familiar to me, I saw a TV, old but flat TV, more square than wide like now, and I could remember when I bought it and all the other things around me...
But when I said to my self, is this a dream too? my brain just woke me up.

My brain is the only one that really knows what scares me or my deepest fears, and I think some times it shows me that so I move or something, but it tried so many times that I got use to it and now I feel normal in my nightmares.
What I can't really explain is how do I have memories of other lives?

And now I'm sitting next to the window, looking to the moon, and some how it feels strange, like I had memories where there was no moon and now it just feels incredible, and also very big...

No comments:

Post a Comment