Saturday, June 8, 2013

The first day of my life

Hi, it's been a while since I wrote the last entry in my blog, is not about I didn't have nothing to write about, it's just that, I let this like more than secondary in my priority list.
Well so now I'm Telecommunications Engineer, that sounds nice, I might be really happy but still I'm in believing process 'cause I don't feel special, actually what I feel is a really big need of changing my life a little bit.
Now I should plan the rest of my life, and this is all about me, my decision will last over all suggestions people who cares about me can tell, and that's scary a little.
You know, it's hard to release where I'm even thinking that I was since a long time ago wishing I'll be here, now, after all this study period. The sun looks the same, the food tastes the same, my body feels the same, and the world didn't change at all.
At this moment I don't have any idea where I'll be, what's going to be about my life, and living like this, without plans, isn't my way of living, I always had a path to follow through.
I'm scared about not doing what I want to do in my life, and that's really bad because I still don't know what I wanna do.
It's also true that I have time now, I'm in my real first vacations and I should be enjoying this a lot, but I made a lot of mistakes, I've loose contact with many important people all this time, and now feels like I'm alone, is not true but it feels like, and becoming social again feels like a hard work now, and too late.
Yes I've spend some time making a list about what I want to do this vacations, but still isn't that nice alone, and the most important, I want to become the man I have in my head since I was wishing to finish my studies, and that idea of me isn't that clear, because I was thinking that, maybe until that moment I'll have already another girlfriend.
But come on, things happens for some reasons, and I'm totally free now to do whatever I want with my life, whatever, so let's just take the opportunities, let's keep the eyes open and hunt the best for me.

P.D. I want to write a book, but I don't know how to start, I want to make it all my style, but still I'm not that good at english to explain my self as good as I wish, so I should learn english too, I've to put that in my list too.

No comments:

Post a Comment