Saturday, November 10, 2012

Grey and cold

Grey days, I don't feel specially ok with how is it going right now, don't know, weather is sad, I can't do what I wanted to do, and I don't feel with the will I had before, I'm starting to think my years are showing up I'm not that boy anymore, still I behave like a child but come on...

To take again the control of my life, yes but how?, that's the problem, now I'm again like waiting for something to start moving, and looks like whatever I do doesn't matter, even knowing isn't like that, but, I had this big thought in my head "Happiness only real when shared" but what about if there is no one to share it? 

Now I'm sure there's things I want to change from me, a lot, but still that think again that doesn't matter to anyone, is just for me, and it must be enough but still, I'm not living my life, and time is just passing by... 



When I was younger, just a child, I was thinking that something big will come to my life and will give it a sense, something bigger than other thinks, but now it looks like everything is passing and moving doesn't affect too much to my life actually, it's like I'm something that is there and that's it, sad but true, and it will continue like this if I don't do something.

yes I need to look at me more in the mirror, with different eyes, do what I wanted to do, for me, just for me, like I want to help me as I do with some other people, then we will see...

No comments:

Post a Comment