Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Suelo hacer esto mucho

And all I know is You've got to give me everything Nothing less 'cause You know I give you all of me I give you everything that I am I'm handin' over everything that I've got'Cause I wanna have a really true love Don't ever wanna have to go and give you up Stay up till four in the mornin' and the tears are pourin And I want to make it worth the fight What have we been doin' for all this time? Baby, if we're gonna do it, come on do it right

Poner pedazos de letras de canciones que me gustan para que cuando alguien la busque escuche ese trozo y entienda porqué me gusta tanto, es que a mí me suelen gustar más pedazos que canciones enteras, aunque si tengo canciones enteras que adoro..

Subo un vídeo por probar
PD: de verdad quiero que veas esa peli =(
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

1 comment:

  1. =O guay al final ha subido el vídeo a mi cuenta perfecto ^^

    ReplyDelete